Monday, March 12, 2012

Haley Johnsen - Sweet Dreams - New Version

I am so grateful to be a part of the Idol family! It's been a bonding experience that will always be with me.

Through out the whole Idol process, Steven, Jlo and Randy could not have been me supportive of me, my voice and my style. As Randy said "We love you, that's why you are here". I will never forget all their words of wisdom and validation!

I also really appreciate the time, energy and creative vision Idol producers Nigel and Ken gave to "Sweet Dreams". It was an amazing experience working with the best on every level of his show!

Randy also mentioned that the version of "Sweet Dreams" I sang on American Idol was "a little train wrecky".

This may be a surprise, but I couldn't agree more. So, still feeling creatively unsatisfied, I decided to unravel the train wreck and let you hear what my original version for "Sweet Dreams" was.

No sour grapes here...
Grateful and love to all,

Haley