Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adam Lambert - Idol360 Mega Pack!

In honor of Adam Lambert not getting voted out on Idol tonight, I have a VERY special treat for all of you. A home made mega collection of Adam Lambert's Pre Idol music. I put a lot of work into this so I hope you guys like it! If you use it elsewhere please credit this site! Enjoy!

Covers
A Change is Gonna Come
Come Home
Crazy
Crazy (Alternate Version)
Crazy (Alternate Version #2)
Dust In The Wind
I Can't Make You Love Me
I Just Love You
The Prayer
What's Up

Demos
Crawl Thru Fire
Glamorize
I Got This
Kiss and Tell
Pop Goes The Camera

Musicals
Heaven On Their Minds - Jesus Christ Superstar
Quiet Desperation - Pump Up The Volume
Is Anybody Listening - Ten Commandments
As Long As You're Mine - Wicked
Dancing Through Life - Wicked

The Citizen Vein (Pre Idol Band)
Beyond The Sky
The Circle
Nocturnal by the Moon
Rough Trade
Turning On


Tell all your friends! Requests and comments are welcomed!
Comment if you download! Password is in the comments!