Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Season 9 Auditions

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, life has been crazy. On top of all that, I am going to the Boston Idol auditions this Sunday.

I asked some former contestants about what I should do during my audition, here is what they had to say:

Brent Keith: Don't try to be anything that you're not. Never works. Fakeness shines through. Be you (without nerves) and sing your butt off! Don't over sing, but be sure to show off the best aspects of your voice. You've only got a little time to pack it all in there.

Alex Wagner-Trugman:
be yourself. show personality and confidence. focus on what makes you unique. just a good voice will only get you so far.good luck!

Felicia Barton:
stand out!...they are looking for more than just a good singer! give them a reason to put you on...auditioning starts in the line!

Are you auditioning? I'd like to hear how it went. Email me at tsflea(at)gmail(dot)com, I'll be back after Sunday with my own rundown of how things went!