Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Atlanta Auditions Flash Recap!

Contestants featured at the Atlanta auditions:

Going to Hollywood:
Keia Johnson - My Heart Will Go On [Myspace]
Miriam Lemnouni - The Climb [Myspace]
Noel Reese -
Tisha Holland -
Jermaine Sellers - What If Got Was One Of Us [Myspace]
Vanessa Wolf -
Holly Hardin - You Ain’t Woman Enough To Take My Man
Mallorie Haley - Piece Of My Heart [Myspace]
Antonio "Skiiboski" Willard - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Carmen Turner - Where Is Your Heart
Bryan Walker - Superstar

Not going to Hollywood:
Dewone Robinson - Original Song (Lady We're Not Together Anymore)
Kristy Marie Argonow - Love Is A Battlefield
Jessie Hamilton - The River + If Tomorrow Never Comes
Lathin Davinport -
Hansel Enriquez - Reflections
Blake Smith - Oops I Did It Again
Lauren Sanders -
Lamar Royal - Kiss From A Rose
Larry Platt - Pants On The Ground

Idol360 on Twitter @Idol360

Can you fill in any of the song titles that I am missing? Please comment!

BONUS VIDEO!


Buy some PANTS on Amazon.com!