Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Road To Hollywood Flash Recap

This post will be highlighting all of the contestants from tonight's American Idol episode.

Made It To Hollywood:
Jessica Furney - Footprints In The Sand
Lacey Brown - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Amanda Shectman - Good Morning Heartache
Crystal Bowersox - Piece Of My Heart
Lee Dewyze - Aint No Sunshine
Rachel Hubbard - Wrong Again
Thaddeus Johnson - How Am I Supposed To Live Without you
Genesis Moore - I Told You So
Michael Lynche - Unchained Melody
Didi Benami - Hey Jude
Aaron Kelly - The Climb
Hope Johnson - I Hope You Dance

Did Not:
Larry Platt - Pants On The Ground
Stephanie Fisher - Fever
Adrian Chanditchi - Can't Help Falling In Love With You
Kimberly Bishop - I Kissed A Girl
Shaddaii Harris - Fallin

Follow us on twitter @Idol360

Listen to 7,000,000+ music tracks on-demand for only $15 with Napster. PLUS Get 15 MP3 Credits