Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Voice Episode 4 - Spoilers & Live Blog

We have a TON of spoilers for Episode 4 of The Voice. 


DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHO GETS ELIMINATED!


On Tonight's Episode:

Tje Austin vs. Nakia - Closer - I love Nakia, I have been waiting for his battle, and it did not disappoint. Both contestants did a great job, better than all of last week's battles. But I'm glad Nakia pulled this one out. Adam, Blake and Christina all said they would have picked Nakia also. [DOWNLOAD]

Elenowen vs. Jared Blake - Ain't No Mountain High Enough - I loved both of Jared Blake's blind auditions. A lot. This is a bad Karaoke song, and even Blake said it was not working during the rehearsals. Jared's solos were good, but when all 3 of them sang together it was awful. Elenowen alone was just not doing it for me either. [DOWNLOAD]


Javier Colon vs. Angela Wolff - Stand By Me. I liked Javier in the blind auditions, but this time around I think Angela had the stronger voice. Adam disagrees and pick Javier to move on. [DOWNLOAD]


Beverly McClellan vs. Justin Grennan - Baba O'Riley - There is no contest. Beverly is in another league and Justin can't even come close. I did like justin's Drops of Jupiter though. [DOWNLOAD]

Upcoming Episodes:


Team Adam:
Jeff Jenkins vs. Casey Desmond - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Rebecca Loebe vs. Devin Barley
Team Blake:
Xenia Martinez, Sara Oromchi, Serabee, Dia Frampton
Team Cee-Lo:
Kelsey Rey, Emily Valentine, Curtis Grimes, Tori and Taylor Thompson
Team Christina:
Cherie Oakley vs. Lily Elise - Since U Been Gone
Raquel Castro, Julia Easton
Underline means that contestant won the round, strike thru means they lost. If you have any The Voice spoilers contact me @idol360 on Twitter.