Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Voice Episode 5 - Spoilers and Live Blog

We have a TON of spoilers for Episode 5 of The Voice. Airing Tonight on NBC

Rebecca Loebe


Raquel Castro vs. Julia Easton (Team Christina) - Only Girl In The World (Rihanna) - Jersey Girl Raquel's got the edge on this one, but neither amazed me. In The end Christina picks Raquel. [DOWNLOAD]

Serabee vs. Dia Frampton (Team Blake) - You Can't Hurry Love - I'd take Dia on this one. Both are good in their own way though. Blake made the right choice with Dia. [DOWNLLOAD]

Rebecca Loebe vs. Devin Barley (Team Adam) - Creep (Radiohead) - I have been waiting for Rebecca's performance since I first saw her a month ago. This is the best performance of the entire season. I don't want either of them to go home, but if I had to pick one to stay it woulf be Rebecca. Adam made the wrong choice picking Devin. [DOWNLOAD]
Tori and Taylor Thompson vs. Kelsey Rey (Team Cee-Lo) - Unwritten (Natasha Bettingfield) - I was rooting for Kelsey going into this one, and she did it. The sisters were cute, but they didn't cut it against Kelsey. I think Cee-Lo made a mad decicion picking the Thompson sisters.  [DOWNLOAD]

On NEXT Tuesday's Episode:
Jeff Jenkins vs. Casey Desmond - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (Team Adam)
Xenia Martinez vs. Sara Oromchi - I Need You Now (Team Blake)
Emily Valentine vs. Curtis Grimes - (Team Cee-Lo)
Cherie Oakley vs. Lily Elise (Team Christina) - Since U Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)

. If you have any The Voice spoilers contact me @idol360 on Twitter.