Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Kelly Clarkson Songs


This is way too big not to post. Over the past week someone on youtube known as "annechantal1" (twitter, youtube) has posted THIRTY NINE new live Kelly Clarkson recordings. 20 covers and 19 NEW ORIGINAL SONGS. This is pretty huge. There is lots of drama regarding who had the songs, and who leaked the songs. But that's not really all that important. What is really important is that we have all these awesome new Kelly Clarkson songs to listen to.

These songs were all recorded at various VIP pre-shows for Kelly's "All I Ever Wanted" tour between October 2nd and December 13th. Audio is of varying quality, but definitely worth a listen or two.

Covers

Always On My Mind (Elvis Presley)
Cold As You (Taylor Swift)
Every Little Bit (Patty Griffin)
Let 'Er Rip (Dixie Chicks)
Linger (The Cranberries)
Mary Jane (Alanis Morissette)
My Favorite Mistake (Sheryl Crow)
My Song (Brandi Carlisle)
Never Loved A Man (Aretha Franklin)
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee)
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2)
The Climb (Miley Cyrus)
The House That Built Me (Miranda Lambert)
The Story (Brandi Carlile)
When It Don't Come Easy (Patty Griffin)
White Horse (Taylor Swift)
Wild Horses (Rolling Stones)
Wreckage (Shane Mack)
You Don't Know Me (Eddy Arnold)
Your Cheating Heart (Hank Williams)

Original Songs

A Little More Time. A Little Less Over
Between The Lines
Call Me
Come Back To Me
Empty As I Am
Far From Home
Hand Me Downs
I'm Not The Only One
I Can Do Better
I Need You
I Wish I Could Be Lonely Instead
Last Cup
Mrs. Right
Old Man
Only You
Poison Candy
So Far Apart
So He Says
Song To You

Stream all of the songs here!

Which ones are your favorites? Let me know in the comments or on twitter!