Thursday, March 11, 2010

Top 16 - Results Show LIVE BLOG


Tonight is the night that we find out our Top 12! Who is everyone picking to go home? In the pools I am in, I picked Andrew, Aaron, Paige and Katie.

Tonight's group song is Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble. And tonight's guests are Scott MacIntyre and Matt Giraud.

Top 16 opens the show with Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet". I loved it!

Ryan officially announces the theme for the Top 12. The Rolling Stones!

RESULTS TIME!

Didi: TOP 12!
Siobhan: TOP 12!
Paige: TOP 12!
Katelyn: ELIMINATED!

Katelyn sings "I Feel The Earth Move". I think she sounded great. I am so shocked! This is not what I expected at all.

Tim: TOP 12!
Todrick: ELIMINATED!
Lee: TOP 12!
Casey: TOP 12!

Todrick sings "Somebody To Love". I liked Todrick, I think Tim should have gone home, but it is not as shocking at Katelyn leaving.

Matt Giruad and Scott MacIntyre sing Tell Her About It. This was supposed to be performed on last years Finale, but was cut at the last minute. They were good, but I have to say, they were better live!

Buy HEARTSTRINGS By Scott MacIntyre on Amazon.com or Scott Douglas MacIntyre
Buy YOU DON'T KNOW ME by Matt Giraud on Amazon.com or Anna Wilson - You Don't Know Me

Crystal: TOP 12!
Michael: TOP 12!
Lacey: TOP 12!
Aaron: TOP 12! (DO NOT WANT)
Alex: ELIMINATED!
Andrew: TOP 12!

Alex sings Trouble. I think he deserved a spot in the Top 12 over Aaron. Please don't cry Siobhan ;___;

Katie: TOP 12! (WHAT THE HELL)
Lilly: ELIMINATED (I AM PISSED)

Lilly sings "I Fall To Pieces". I am pissed. America got EVERYTHING WRONG TONIGHT.

So, our top 12 is Didi, Siobhan, Paige, Tim, Lee, Casey, Crystal, Michael, Lacey, Aaron, Andrew and Katie. This is NOT AT ALL what I expected. Maybe I should start voting!

This was the WORST ever episode of American Idol. I am so angry.