Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Watch me tonight on Fox 25 in Boston.

Make sure to also follow @Idol360 on twitter where I tweet all things American Idol and also Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother and more!


Some of you may have heard about what happened to my mom and I outside the American Idol tour venue a few weeks ago. If you havn't, you can read the story here: http://con.st/10009493 (they managed to get my name [and gender] wrong, whoops!)

Fox 25 took an interest in the story and came to my house to interview me and my mom. The story will air twice tonight between 10 and 11:30, and also during the morning show tomorrow.

Starting today I will be updating the site more often, hopefully at least once a week.

Make sure to also follow @Idol360 on twitter where I tweet all things American Idol and also Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother and more!