Friday, May 6, 2011

American Idol Top 4 - Leiber & Stoller


Finally America got it right this week and sent Jacob Lusk packing. So now it's time to talk about the Top 4. The theme for next week is Leiber & Stoller. They mostly wrote hits from the 50s, which is pretty dated for American Idol. But the show must go on. I assume each contestant will sing 2 songs next week, so I picked 2 for each contestant, but this is not confirmed. Also, Lady Gaga will mentor the contestants.


Lauren:
Ben E. King - I (Who Have Nothing)
Elvis Presley - Fools Fall In Love
Haley:
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Peggy Lee - I'm A Woman
Scotty:
Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
Lonnie Donegan - Lorelei
James:
The Drifters - There Goes My Baby
Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock


What would you like to hear this week? Let me know @Idol360 on twitter!