Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Voice Episode 6 - Spoilers and Live Blog

Tonight is the last of the sing off battle rounds on The Voice.



Here are tonight's pairings:

Team Adam: Jeff Jenkins vs. Casey Desmond - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - I just can't get into Jeff and even though this is not the right kind of song for Casey, she really blew Jeff away. Adam picks Jeff, but I would have gone the other way. [DOWNLOAD]

Team Blake: Xenia Martinez vs. Sara Oromchi - I'll Stand By You - I'm going into this battle a HUGE Xenia fan. Sara is sounding a little shaky, I am kind of glad so my girl Xenia has a better chance. Blake made the right choice in choosing Xenia. [DOWNLOAD]

Team Christina: Cherie Oakley vs. Lily Elise - Since U Been Gone - The rehearsal for this battle was almost painful. The performance was no different. Just awful. I guess if I had to pick one, I would pick Cherie. Christina picked Lily. [DOWNLOAD]

Team Cee-Lo: Emily Valentine vs. Curtis Grimes - I Need You Now - Emily is my American Idol girl, so I am rooting for her! Emily is totally overpowering Curtis. She's got it. but Cee-Lo sees it differently and picks Curtis. [DOWNLOAD]

Next Week:
The live shows start! The following people will sing: Raquel Castro, Dia Frampton, Devin Barley, Tori and Taylor Thompson, Nakia, Jared Blake, Javier Colon, Beverly McClellan, Frenchie Davis, Patrick Thomas, Casey Weston, Vicci Martinez, Jeff Jenkins, Xenia Martinez, Lily Elise, and Curtis Grimes.