Saturday, April 30, 2011

Top 5 - What I Would Like To Hear

It's time for the Top 5 to sing on American Idol. There are 2 themes this week "Current Songs" and "Songs From The 60s". Here are my picks for what I would like to hear all the Idols sing. I don't think they WILL or necessarily SHOULD sing these songs, but it would be pretty cool if they did.

Current:
Haley - Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts or Jessie J - Price Tag
Jacob -Cee-Lo Green - Forget You or The Script - For The First Time
James - My Chemical Romance - Sing
Lauren - Pink - Perfect
Scotty -  Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are or Josh Turner - I Wouldn't Be a Man


60s:
Haley - Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Jacob - Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You
James - The Box Tops - The Letter or The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Lauren - Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson & Clover
Scotty - Elvis - Are You Lonesome Tonight
 

What would you like to hear this week? Let me know @Idol360 on twitter!